1. Why is my skin Unavailable?
- Overstock - our bots have too many skins like this
- Price is lower than 0.20$
- Unstable price - price of the skin has been changing too much @ Steam Market
2. Is CS.TRADE safe?
Yes! CS.TRADE is fully automatic, non-deposit system and you can always check if the Steam trade offer you receive is right!
3. How can I get 2% bonus when trading?
- Add CS.TRADE to your nickname
- Relog on the website
- It should say 2% Bonus is active!
There is also additional bonus given by promo code. You can check details here FREE SKINS
4. Why I don't see some of my skins in inventory?
- Click on the refresh button (Round button - top left corner)
- If they are still not there, it means that they are not available for a trade
5. When I make the trade, it say's that some of the items are no more available.
- In this case you should refresh the bot inventory, if the error persists - you have to wait a minute and refresh it again
6. I can't trade with the bots! Why's that?
- Because you either have trade hold or you haven't used the Steam Mobile Authenticator for 7 days.
7. What happens when sum of my items is higher than bot's?
- When you accept the trade trade difference will be returned to your balance.